IN OFFICE AND TELEHEALTH APPTS AVAILABLE
We have reopened our office for patient care. We look forward to once again providing you with all of your dermatologic care.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff, we have implemented the following measures:
- Masks, face shields, gloves and disposable gowns will be worn by doctors and staff
- Plexiglass barriers will be present at the front desk
- Waiting room chairs and exam rooms will be disinfected regularly; with a limited number of patients at a time and sitting six feet apart at all times
- Non-urgent visits, where appropriate, will be offered Teledermatology
We are asking our patients to please adhere to the following protocols:
- Complete your registration and patient forms online before the visit
- Call the office when you arrive in the parking lot, and we will advise you when to come inside.
- Please come to your appointment alone. The only exceptions will be for an adult accompanying a minor or a person in need of physical assistance.
- If you have a temperature greater than 100.0 degrees or any symptoms of illness on the day of your appointment; or if there is any possibility that you could have had recent contact with the Covid-19 virus, please call the office to reschedule
- In accordance with the Governor's decree, you must arrive wearing a mask and wear it at all times while in our office
We are happy to announce that our aestheticians have returned to offer the full range of aesthetic services, allowing extra time in their schedules to fully sanitize each medspa room between patients. In addition, we have installed HEPA filtration units as an added precaution to our continued utilization of CDC-recommended protocols and PPE for all procedures.
We appreciate your cooperation. We know that if we work together we can safely address your dermatologic needs while still reducing the spread of this virus.